Crispy Asian Slaw
- Vegetable oil
- 4 won ton wrappers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger
- 2 pounds napa cabbage
- 1 small carrot
- 4 ounces snow pea pods
- Sesame-Soy Vinaigrette
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a large heavy skillet. Fry won ton strips in batches in hot oil over medium-high heat until golden. Drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet; set strips aside.
- Sauté ginger in reserved drippings until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- Cut cabbage, carrot, and snow peas into thin strips; place in a large salad bowl. Add ginger; drizzle with Sesame-Soy Vinaigrette, tossing gently. Serve with won ton strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables