Crispy Asian Slaw
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 pounds napa cabbage
- 1 small carrot
- 4 ounces fresh snow pea pods
- Sesame-Soy Vinaigrette
- Remove flavor packet from soup mix and reserve for another use; crumble noodles. Place noodles and sesame seeds on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until toasted.
- Cut cabbage, carrot, and snow peas into thin strips; place in a bowl. Drizzle with Sesame-Soy Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle with noodles and sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads