Crispy Apricot Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 slice(s) Muligrain Sandwich Bread
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (1/4 -1 in thick) Rinsed and patted dry
- 4 teaspoon(s) Apricot Jam or Preserves
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil and set aside.
- 2. Tear the bread into large pieces and place into food processor. Pulse until large crumbs form. Drizzle with oil and pulse once or twice, just until the crumbs are moistened (you should have 1 1/2 cups crumbs). If you do not have a food processor its OK, just tear into small pieces.
- 3. Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper. Spread one side of each chop with 1 teaspoon jam. Dividing evenly, sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the jam and pat them on gently.
- 4. Transfer the pork, coated side up, to the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the crust is golden and the pork is opaque throughout (the meat should register 150 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.) 14-16 min. Serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanielH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Apricot Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes