Crispix Mix Original With Cheez-It Original
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 cup(s) crispix cereal
- 5 cup(s) sunshine cheese-it crackers
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1)Combine kellogg's crispix cereal and sunshine cheese-it crackers in 13+9+2-inch baking pan.2)Set aside.3)Stir together remaining ingredients.4)Pour over real mixture.5)Stir until evenly coated.6)Bake at 250`f for 45 minutes,stirring every 10 minutes.7)Spread on paper towels to cool.8)Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note