Crispix Mix Original With Cheez-It Original
Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) crispix cereal
- 5 cup(s) sunshine cheese-it crackers
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1)Combine kellogg's crispix cereal and sunshine cheese-it crackers in 13+9+2-inch baking pan.2)Set aside.3)Stir together remaining ingredients.4)Pour over real mixture.5)Stir until evenly coated.6)Bake at 250`f for 45 minutes,stirring every 10 minutes.7)Spread on paper towels to cool.8)Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes