Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) crispix cereal
- 1 cup(s) mixed nuts
- 1 cup(s) pretzels
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1)Combine kellogg's crispix cereal,nuts and pretzel's in 13+9+2-inch baking pan.2)Set aside.3)Stir together remaining ingredients.4)Pour over cereal mixture.5)Stir until evenly coated.6)Bake at 250`f for 45 minutes,stirring evenly,5 minutes.7)Spread on paper towels to cool.8)Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes