Crisp Rosemary Potato Cakes
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped rosemary
- 3 cup(s) leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- In a medium skillet, over med-low heat, heat 1 T. oil.
- Add onion, rosemary, and 1/2 t. each of salt and pepper. Cook until onion is soft and golden, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer onion mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add potatoes and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread panko in a shallow dish. In a large skillet over med-high heat, heat 1 T. oil.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure, form potato mixture into 12 cakes. Gently press panko on both sides of each cake.
- Cook cakes in batches (adding more oil as needed), turning once, until golden brown and heated through, about 8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wannabecook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crisp Rosemary Potato Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes