Crisp Rice Cereal Sushi Bars
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 24 fished-shaped chewy candies
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted; remove from heat. Stir in rice cereal until blended.
- Press cereal mixture into a buttered 13- x 9-inch pan. Let stand 15 minutes, and cut into 2 1/2- x 1-inch rectangles. Top each bar with a fish-shaped candy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note