I used this recipe when my nephews were visiting me for the weekend. It was quick and easy to make and they had a great time eating it!
Crisp Rice Cereal Sushi
- 8 chewy fruit rolls
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 16 worm-shaped chewy candies or 24 fish-shaped chewy candies
- Unroll fruit rolls, and place, with plastic sheet down, on cutting board.
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted; remove from heat. Stir in rice cereal until blended.
- Spread about 1/2 cup cereal mixture quickly over each fruit roll, leaving a 1-inch border on 1 long side. Arrange 2 worm-shaped candies or 3 fish-shaped candies lengthwise down center of cereal mixture.
- Roll up, starting at side without border. Press to seal securely. Repeat procedure with remaining fruit rolls, cereal mixture, and candies.
- Cut each roll into 4 slices. Serve with chopsticks, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks