Crisp Rice Cereal Confetti Sushi Bars
Yield: about 4 dozen
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10-ounce) package miniature marshallows
- 6 cups fruity sweetened corn puffs cereal
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted; remove from heat. Stir in cereal until blended.
- Press into a buttered 13- 9-inch pan. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Trix corn puffs cereal.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy