Crisp Praline-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Let the butter sit at room temperature for several hous,or soften it in the microwave at HIGH for 10 to 20 seconds (do not melt).
Yield: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl, blending well. Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350º for 13 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crisp Praline-Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This