Crisp Oven Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) frozen hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers (such as Ore-I
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Coat jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients on pan and bake for 20 minutes or until browned, stirring once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crisp Oven Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes