Crisp Oven Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) frozen hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers (such as Ore-I
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Coat jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients on pan and bake for 20 minutes or until browned, stirring once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crisp Oven Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch