- 8 ounces capellini or angel hair pasta, broken into about 2-inch lengths
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili oil
- 1 8-ounce package savory baked tofu such as five-spice-flavor, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 ounces crisp lettuces, cut crosswise in 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves, rinsed
- 1 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Soy sauce
- calories 646
- caloriesfromfat 50 %
- protein 29 g
- fat 36 g
- satfat 5 g
- carbohydrate 56 g
- fiber 6.7 g
- sodium 623 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Fill a 5- to 6-quart pan 3/4 full of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, stir together vinegar, peanut oil, sesame oil, and chili oil.
Add hot noodles to bowl. Gently stir with oil mixture, then add tofu, lettuce, cilantro, and peanuts and toss lightly to coat. Season each serving to taste with soy sauce.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.