Crisp Lemon-Pepper Catfish
This recipe is versatile--just change the spice mixture to create a different flavor. Use Cajun seasoning, Greek seasoning, or your favorite spice blend instead of lemon pepper. Serve with herbed rice and steamed asparagus.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 303
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Fat: 14.4g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Protein: 28.2g
- Carbohydrate: 13.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 508mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the broiler.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil; coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray; drizzle with lemon juice. Combine breadcrumbs, flour, seasoning, and salt in a shallow dish. Dredge fish in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet; broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note