I'm going to make this and guess at the amount of sugar to make it with. If anyone knows Snoopy9047, it might be a good idea for her/him to make this correction.
Crisp & Crunchy Sugar Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Reynold's Parchment Paper
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 container(s) icing
- LINE a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. No need to add extra grease or spray your cookie sheet.
- COMBINE flour, baking powderand salt on a sheet of parchment paper; set aside. Beat sugar and butter until fluffy in large bowl, with an electric mixer. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture until smooth. Divide dough in half; shape into 2 flat disks. Wrap dough in parchment paper; refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll.
- PREHEAT OVEN to 375*F. Roll out dough 1/8-inch thick between 2 lightly floured sheets of parchment paper.
- CUT dough with a 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter. Place cookies 1-inch apart on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until cookies are just beginning to brown on edges. Cool.
- MAKES 24 TO 36 COOKIES
This recipe is a personal recipe added by snoopy9047 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crisp & Crunchy Sugar Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies