- .25 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
- .5 cup chopped onion
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 pound pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 pound linguine, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir until golden. Add onion and peppers, cooking until tender.
ADD shrimp, salt and pepper. Cook shrimp until pink and tender. Serve over cooked linguine. Top with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.