- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, freshly cooked according to package directions
- .5 Crisco® 100 % Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- .5 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 14.5 canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, drained, sliced
- .5 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Grated Parmesean cheese
How to Make It
PLACE freshly cooked pasta in a large bowl; set aside.
HEAT olive oil in medium skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes; cook and stir 1 minute. Add drained tomatoes and green onions; sprinkle with salt.
COOK and stir until just heated through, about 3 minutes. Toss the hot cooked angel hair pasta with tomato mixture.
ADD the sliced fresh mozzarella cheese and torn basil leaves; toss to mix. Divide pasta between 4 dinner plates. Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.