- 1 (18 to 22 oz.) round Italian bread loaf
- .33 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- .5 cup chopped pimiento stuffed olives
- .5 cup chopped ripe black olives
- .25 fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- .5 teaspoon pepper
- .25 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- .25 pound sliced salami
- .25 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- .25 pound sliced pepperoni
How to Make It
CUT bread in half horizontally. Scoop out bottom and top, leaving a 1/2-inch thick shell.
COMBINE oil, green olives, ripe olives, parsley, oregano, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Stir to mix well.
SPOON half the olive mixture into bread shell. Top with salami, cheese, roasted red peppers, pepperoni and the remaining olive mixture. Cover with bread top. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill at least 3 hours or overnight. Cut loaf into wedges. Serve.