- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- .5 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- .25 cup Crisco® 100 % Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- .5 pound rare roast beef, thinly sliced
- .5 cup Crisco® 100 % Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 baguette
- BLUE CHEESE TOPPING
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- .5 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
COMBINE garlic, red pepper flakes, pepper, rosemary and oil in microwave-safe cup. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds; cool. Slice beef into approximately 2-inch by 4-inch strips. Place marinade and sliced beef in a resealable bag; toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. Slice baguette into 36 1/2-inch slices. Brush one side of each slice lightly with garlic oil. Place oiled side up on cookie sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
BLUE CHEESE TOPPING
BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add salad dressing; beat until well blended. Stir in crumbled blue cheese by hand. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread cheese mixture onto crostini. Top with strips of marinated meat. Sprinkle with additional blue cheese; serve.