Baked Mediterranean Snapper
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes with juice
- .5 cup sliced black olives
- 4 (4 to 6 oz.) red snapper fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- .25 cup crumbled feta cheese
- .25 cup minced parsley
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- HEAT oil in arge skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and oregano; sauté 2 minutes. Add diced tomatoes with juice and black olives; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- PLACE fish in prepared baking dish; season both sides with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato mixture over fish. Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from oven; sprinkle with feta and parsley. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note