Grilled Beef and Vegetable Kabobs
More From Crisco Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium red onions, peeled and cut into eight wedges
- 1 each large red, yellow, orange and green bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 1 fresh pineapple, cleaned and cut into chunks OR 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- MIX together vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl until well combined. Place beef, vegetables, pineapple and marinade in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator 5 hours or overnight.
- SPRAY grill grate or broiler pan with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill or broiler. Thread meat onto skewers alternating with vegetables and pineapple. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- BROILER: Place kabobs about 5 inches from broiler element. Broil 5 to 8 minutes, turning once, until meat is well browned and cooked to desired doneness.
- GAS GRILL: Grill kabobs 8 minutes for medium-rare or 9 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes