Grilled Vegetable Pizza
More From Crisco Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 11-inch prepared pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 8 oz. package of shredded four-cheese blend
- 1 6 oz. jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 2 baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 12 red bell pepper strips, cut ¼-inch wide
- 12 black olives, oil cured, pitted and halved
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped herbs
- SPRAY unheated grill grates with Crisco Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- COMBINE Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil and minced garlic and brush onto both sides of pizza crust.
- PLACE it onto a hot grill for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and repeat.
- REMOVE crust and top with cheese, vegetables, and olives.
- RETURN crust to the grill, close the cover, and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until the crust is brown and cheese has melted.
- REMOVE and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note