More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Stir together all ingredients; cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 1 week.
- Citrus Rémoulade: Prepare Criolla Rémoulade as directed, omitting capers and parsley. Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon grated orange rind. Cover and chill as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This