- dry ingredients
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cricket flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- wet ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped or diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup raw maple syrup
How to Make It
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients – whisk together wet ingredients
Heat griddle pan or large skillet over medium heat. *Tip: If you don't have a big griddle pan, heat two large skillets at the same time to move your pancake assembly line into high gear.
Pour pancakes to desired diameter into warm skillet.
Flip pancakes when you see the first bubble and slight central puffyness *you will see fewer bubbles than regular pancakes
Pancakes are fully cooked when both sides are a deep golden brown.
Garnish pancakes with strawberries, powdered sugar, and maple syrup.
- substitute coconut oil for butter to grease skillet
- substitute 1 cup non-dairy milk (preferably almond or coconut milk) for 3/4 cup milk and 1/4 cup water