Crescent's Overnight Cornbread Strata
- Skillet-Sizzled Buttermilk Cornbread, cooled and crumbled into large pieces
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of dried dillweed
- Pinch of dried basil
- Dash of hot sauce
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Place crumbled cornbread in a 15" x 10" x 1" jellyroll pan. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Place cornbread pieces in a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer cheese over cornbread; sprinkle ham over cheese.
- Combine eggs and remaining 7 ingredients; stir well. Pour over cornbread mixture. Cover and chill overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until set and golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch