Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-3/4 cup(s) Scalded milk
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Shortening
- 5 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 package(s) Dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Soda
- 1 Egg
- Scald milk. Add shortening and sugar.
- When mixture is dissolved and lukewarm, add yeast and dissolve.
- Add soda, baking powder, and 3 cups flour. Rise 1/2 hour.
- Beat egg and salt together. Add to soft dough. Add remaining flour and knead until smooth.
- Make rolls or put in refrig.
- Cut dough into 1/4ths. Roll ea. of 4 sections into circle. Butter and cut into pie shapes. Roll long end to tip.
- Allow rolls or rise once.
- 375. 15 - 20 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crescent Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads