Crescent Roll Pizza Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (12)
- 1/4 cup(s) Pizza Sauce
- 6 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- 1/2 diced tomatoes
- Other veggies as desired
- Dash of Oregano/Salt & Pepper
- For Photos:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lay crescent rolls out in a star shape – as shown above. (Tip – it helps if the crescent rolls are cold when you are separating them.) Spread sauce lightly along each crescent roll.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of your cheese on the crescent rolls. Add your veggie toppings to the center of the crescent rolls as show above. Sprinkle remaining cheese on crescent roll. Sprinkle dash of Oregano/Pepper and Salt to taste.
- Roll each crescent roll up as shown above. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just make sure your toppings are inside the rolls.
- Cook at 375 for 12-16 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden and puffed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crescent Roll Pizza Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes