Crescent Roll Apples
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and quartered
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into triangles. Spread butter evenly over dough. Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Wrap each apple quarter in 1 crescent roll dough triangle, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour apple juice concentrate evenly over rolls.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts