Crescent City Grill Creole Seasoning
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients. Store seasoning mixture in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Creole Grilled Chicken: Rub 1 to 2 tablespoons Crescent City Grill Creole Seasoning over 6 skinned and boned chicken breasts. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note