Creole Spice (accompanies Shrimp and Goat Cheese Grits with Roasted Red-Pepper Sauce)
"A Taste of Asheville" by Michael Hastings Tupelo Honey Cafe releases its first cookbook, featuring creative Southern comfort food. Winston-Salem Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground white pepper
- Combine ingredients. Cover and store at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note