The best potato salad I've ever eaten in my life! Perfection. My daughter in law made it and I'm going to make it too. I'd keep all the ingredients the same - so far anyway!
Creole Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
Other: 1 Hour, 8 Minutes
- 5 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup dry shrimp-and-crab boil seasoning
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Creole mustard
- 1. Bring potatoes, shrimp-and-crab boil, and 4 qt. water to a boil in a large stockpot over high heat. Boil 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 20 minutes.
- 2. Peel potatoes; cut into 3/4-inch pieces. Toss together potatoes, eggs, and next 3 ingredients; stir in mayonnaise and mustard.
- Note: We tested with Zatarain's Pro Boil and Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- Try this twist!
- Cajun Shrimp Potato Salad: Stir in 1 lb. peeled, medium-size cooked shrimp (51/60 count).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This