- 3 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, diced
How to Make It
Cook potato in boiling salted water to cover 12 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Stir together mayonnaise, Creole mustard, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add potato, egg, and onion, tossing gently. Serve at room temperature or chilled.