- 5 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup dry shrimp-and-crab boil seasoning
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Creole mustard
How to Make It
Bring potatoes, shrimp-and-crab boil, and 4 qt. water to a boil in a large stockpot over high heat. Boil 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 20 minutes.
Peel potatoes; cut into 3/4-inch pieces. Toss together potatoes, eggs, and next 3 ingredients; stir in mayonnaise and mustard.
Note: We tested with Zatarain's Pro Boil and Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
Try this twist!
Cajun Shrimp Potato Salad: Stir in 1 lb. peeled, medium-size cooked shrimp (51/60 count).