- 6 (1-inch-thick) pork loin chops (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
How to Make It
Dredge pork chops in flour; brown on both sides in oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain on paper towels. Remove drippings from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon in skillet.
Sauté onion and green pepper in hot drippings until tender. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Return pork chops to skillet. Cover and simmer 1 hour or until pork chops are tender. Serve over rice.