- 2 pounds flounder fillets
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Lemon Couscous
- Garnish: lemon slices
How to Make It
Cut fish into 6 pieces. Place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Stir together tomato and next 7 ingredients; spoon over fish.
Bake at 500° for 7 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with Lemon Couscous. Garnish, if desired.