- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine cabbage and carrot in a large bowl. Add the desired amount of dressing, tossing well to coat. Chill up to 2 hours or serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This