- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen field peas with snaps, thawed
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen vegetable gumbo mix, thawed
- 1 (16-oz.) package baby gold and white whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 4 teaspoons Creole seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 6 skinned, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 lb.)
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients and 2 tsp. Creole seasoning in a lightly greased 6-qt. oval-shaped slow cooker.
Combine paprika and remaining 2 tsp. Creole seasoning; rub over chicken. Arrange chicken on top of vegetable mixture. Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is done.