Creole Chicken-and-Sausage Kabobs
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Soak: 30 Minutes
Grill: 18 Minutes
- 8 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 3/4 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package frozen whole okra, thawed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Thread chicken, smoked sausage, okra, and bell pepper alternately onto skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces; sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
- 3. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 18 minutes or until done, turning every 6 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes