- 4 (4-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
How to Make It
Fish in a Flash: Pour water to a depth of 2 inches into a large skillet; bring to a boil. Add fish, and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat. and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon; cool slightly. Flake into bite-size pieces.
Beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup green onions. Spread cheese mixture in an 8-inch bowl or cast-iron skillet. Spread chili sauce over cheese mixture; top with flaked catfish and remaining onions. Serve immediately.