Creole Breakfast Crostinis
We tried this breakfast eye-opener with both traditional eggs and egg substitute--it is delicious with either one.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 343
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 15.5g
- Saturated fat: 7.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 27.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 189mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 986mg
- Calcium: 290mg
- 1 (11-oz.) package MORNINGSTAR FARMS Breakfast Starters Classic Scramble
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 (8-oz.) French bread baguette
- 4 (1-oz.) slices Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Creole Sauce
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare breakfast starters with eggs according to package directions, adding 3/4 tsp. Creole seasoning.
- Cut bread diagonally into 4 (1 1/4-inch-thick) slices. Top bread slices with cheese, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly toasted.
- Top bread slices evenly with scrambled egg mixture. Drizzle evenly with Creole Sauce. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note