- 1 (11-oz.) package MORNINGSTAR FARMS Breakfast Starters Classic Scramble
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 (8-oz.) French bread baguette
- 4 (1-oz.) slices Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Creole Sauce
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- calories 343
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 15.5 g
- satfat 7.8 g
- monofat 1.4 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 19 g
- carbohydrate 27.8 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 189 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 986 mg
- calcium 290 mg
How to Make It
Prepare breakfast starters with eggs according to package directions, adding 3/4 tsp. Creole seasoning.
Cut bread diagonally into 4 (1 1/4-inch-thick) slices. Top bread slices with cheese, and place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly toasted.
Top bread slices evenly with scrambled egg mixture. Drizzle evenly with Creole Sauce. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.