Crème de Menthe Frosting
Green crème de menthe adds faint color and cool flavor to Crème de Menthe Frosting. Spread on top of your favorite cake.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (2-lb.) package powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. milk
- 4 tablespoons green crème de menthe
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar alternately with milk and crème de menthe, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla and salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note