Creme de Menthe Brownies
- 1 16 oz can chocolate syrup
- 1 6 oz package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup(s) butter/margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) butter/margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) butter/margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) creme de menthe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Cream 1/2 cup butter. Gradually add sugar, beating til light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Combine flour and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with chocolate syrup, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 13x9" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 min. Cool completely.
- Cream 1/4 cup butter. Gradually add powdered sugar and creme de menthe. Spread over brownies and chill 1 hour.
- Combine chocolate morsels and 1/4 cup butter and melt. Spread over brownies and chill at least 1 hour. Cut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creme de Menthe Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies