Creme Brulee French Toast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) corn syrup
- 1 baguette
- 5 eggs large
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk or half & half
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar and corn syrup until smooth. Pour into 9x13 pan.
- Break baguette into inch-thick pieces and arrange in casserole to cover.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt. Pour evenly over bread and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake 35-40 mins until bread is puffed and brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note