Creme Brulee French Toast
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) corn syrup
- 1 baguette
- 5 eggs large
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk or half & half
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar and corn syrup until smooth. Pour into 9x13 pan.
- Break baguette into inch-thick pieces and arrange in casserole to cover.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt. Pour evenly over bread and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake 35-40 mins until bread is puffed and brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes