Crémant Seafood Medley
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh Scallops Cut into 1 inch pcs
- 1/2 pound(s) Langostino's Peeled
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh Clams Rinsed
- 1 cup(s) Spumante Bambino Champagne
- 2 cup(s) Canned plum Tomatoes Cut into 1/3rds
- 1 cup(s) Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1/3 pound(s) Maple Glazed Bacon
- 1 whole(s) Lemon
- 1 cup(s) Sweet Purple Onion Diced
- 3/4 cup(s) Green Onions Diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 3 drop(s) Tabasco Sauce
- Fry bacon in a pan till it starts to crisp,, add to a large pot along with Vegetable Broth, Champagne, Purple Onion, and Tomatoes. Squeeze half the lemon into pot. (Save Bacon Grease in fry pan)
- Fry Scallops in Bacon grease (approx 2.5 min a side) then add to pot, along with Langostino's, and Clams. Bring pot to a rolling boil and add green onions. Simmer on very low for approx 8 -10 min.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with cilantro, fresh ground black pepper, a lemon wedge and a pinch of sea salt.
- Enjoy with your favorite garlic toast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Audiochaser and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note