Crémant Seafood Medley
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh Scallops Cut into 1 inch pcs
- 1/2 pound(s) Langostino's Peeled
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh Clams Rinsed
- 1 cup(s) Spumante Bambino Champagne
- 2 cup(s) Canned plum Tomatoes Cut into 1/3rds
- 1 cup(s) Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1/3 pound(s) Maple Glazed Bacon
- 1 whole(s) Lemon
- 1 cup(s) Sweet Purple Onion Diced
- 3/4 cup(s) Green Onions Diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 3 drop(s) Tabasco Sauce
- Fry bacon in a pan till it starts to crisp,, add to a large pot along with Vegetable Broth, Champagne, Purple Onion, and Tomatoes. Squeeze half the lemon into pot. (Save Bacon Grease in fry pan)
- Fry Scallops in Bacon grease (approx 2.5 min a side) then add to pot, along with Langostino's, and Clams. Bring pot to a rolling boil and add green onions. Simmer on very low for approx 8 -10 min.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with cilantro, fresh ground black pepper, a lemon wedge and a pinch of sea salt.
- Enjoy with your favorite garlic toast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Audiochaser and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes