Notes: Garnish with thin strips of orange peel.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 133
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Protein: 2.5g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1. Combine sour cream and orange peel.
- 2. Divide grapes among 4 stemmed glasses or small bowls. Spoon sour cream over grapes and sprinkle equally brown sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note