This easy, no-cook dessert features red grapes topped with a orange-flavored sour cream mixture and topped with brown sugar. Garnish with thin strips of orange peel.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 133
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Protein: 2.5g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1. Combine sour cream and orange peel.
- 2. Divide grapes among 4 stemmed glasses or small bowls. Spoon sour cream over grapes and sprinkle equally brown sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This