- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons roasted almond oil*, divided
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons Persian or English cucumber
- 3 pita breads, cut into wedges
- calories 239
- caloriesfromfat 65 %
- protein 9 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 14 g
- fiber 3 g
- sodium 215 mg
- cholesterol 2.5 mg
How to Make It
In a bowl, stir together yogurt, shallot, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp. oil. Spread on a plate, then drizzle remaining oil on top. Sprinkle with almonds and cucumber and serve with pita breads.
*Find at well-stocked grocery stores and latourangelle.com
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Almond oil has a relatively delicate flavor--stirring some into the dip and drizzling the rest on top makes the most of it.