Creamy White Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" pieces11
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 can(s) great northern beans, rinse and drain
- 1 can(s) (4 oz.) green clilis
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) whipping cream
- Saute' chicken, onion and garlic in oil.
- Add everything else EXCEPT the creams.
- Boil, then simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in creams.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy White Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes