Creamy White Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" pieces11
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 can(s) great northern beans, rinse and drain
- 1 can(s) (4 oz.) green clilis
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) whipping cream
- Saute' chicken, onion and garlic in oil.
- Add everything else EXCEPT the creams.
- Boil, then simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in creams.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy White Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews