Creamy White Chicken Cilantro Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 small chicken breasts boiled, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 2 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) navy beans, drained and rinced
- 1 can(s) 4 oz green chilies, undrained
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 4-cheese mexican cheese mix
- green onins, chopped
- In large saucepan, sauté chicken, onion and garlic in oil. Add beans,
- broth, chilies and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer,
- uncovered, for 30 minutes. Stir in sour cream
- and cream. Continue to heat until hot. Top with shredded cheese and green onions.
- Serve with green salad and jalapeno cheddar biscuits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy White Chicken Cilantro Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews