Creamy Vegetable Ziti
Gluten free /Vegan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic (minced)
- 1 package(s) Spinach
- 8 Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Zuccini
- 1 Avacodo
- 8 ounce(s) Non dairy cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) Vegetable broth
- Daiya Cheese
- pinch(s) Seasonings
- 1 bag(s) Ziti
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Boil Ziti
- Place 2 tbsp of olive oil in frying pan. Mix in zuccini, sundried tomatoes, garlic and seasonings. Once the vegetables are browned, add the cup of vegetable broth, cornstarch, spinach- mix. Than add cream cheese. Once all ingredients are blended together, mix with Ziti.
- Bake Ziti and creamed mixture on 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle Daiya cheese on mixture
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ryjenick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Vegetable Ziti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles