Creamy Vegetable Sandwiches
Store leftover sandwich filling in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper
- 3 carrots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 thin rye bread slices
- Peel and seed cucumber; dice cucumber and bell pepper. Grate carrots, and mince garlic.
- Combine cucumber, bell pepper, carrot, garlic, green onions, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well blended. Spread mixture on half of rye bread slices, and top with remaining slices. Cut vegetable sandwiches in half diagonally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Vegetable Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance